Our scheduled are modified as of 1 September!
With the start of the new school year we adapt the schedules of our sites. Discover all changes below:
the Royal Museum of the Army will be open
- from Monday through Sunday, from 10 a.m. till 4 p.m.
- the Arcades, the Antarctic space and the Russian collections will be accessible again
- mandatory reservation via: [email protected] or 02/737 78 33 (during opening hours)
- possibility of guided tours by reservation (at the latest 3 weeks before the chosen date) via : [email protected].
the National Memorial of the Fort of Breendonk will be open:
- from Wednesday to Sunday, from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- mandatory reservation via: [email protected] or 03/860 75 25
- possibility of guided tours by reservation (groups of 15 people maximum) via: [email protected]
the Trench of Death (Dixmude) will be open:
- every day, from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- mandatory reservation via: [email protected] or 051/50 53 44
- booking of a guide upon request through the Dixmude tourism services: [email protected] or +32 (0)51 79 30 50.
Gunfire (Brasschaat) :
- accessible on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. for individual visitors and the 2nd and 3rd Sunday of each month, from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- upon reservation groups can now present themselves on other weekdays or opening days.
- the cafeteria will be open, but hygiene and distance regulations must be observed.
- mandatory reservation via: [email protected]
Bastogne Barracks/large hall vehicles WWII (Bastogne)
- free visits from Wednesday to Sunday from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. (no guided visits possible)
- mandatory reservation via [email protected]